Lynch Hall and De La Roche Hall
Lynch Hall Burning in 1933
A Lab inside of Lynch Hall
Another Lab in Lynch Hall
Lynch Hall, which is now De La Roche Hall.
For more information on the history of the building follow this link.
In 2008 the William F. Walsh Science Center, which is linked to De la Roche, opened. It added significant space and facilities to the science program.
|Biology Department Home||Philotheus Boehner, O.F.M.|
|Timeline||Anderson's Time Line|
|Lynch Hall/De La Roche||Felix Jacques|
|Ph.D. Program||John Worden|
|Walsh Center Construction||John Worden Photos|
Archives Home Page
Website created by Greg Shugrue
Spring 2008 Archives Internship (History 495)
Updated & edited by Ellen Winger, Summer 2010.
Last update:28 July 2010