Campaign of 1998~ Walsh vs. Rothenberg
- Polls in October/ April
- Certificate of honor
- Polls from wards for presidential candidates'
- Opponents papers/ bios/websites
- County breakdown of political parties
- Project Vote Smart
- Newspaper interview
- View PAC
- Linden 1998 NRCC
- Recorded messages for campaigning
- Nominating information from John Linder on July 22, 1998
- POGO March 1998
- Official Statement and Canvass of Votes Cast at General and Primary Elections in 1998.
- Statement of Candidacy
- 1998 NY Republican State Committee Statewide Nominating Meeting
- Tina Vanbrakle business card
- Campaign for Working Families Tops $3 Million - a political action committee update
- An original letter from Tom Bordonaro thanking him for the contribution made to his campaign.
- Chamber of Commerce letter detailing the support they are giving to Walsh
- Samuel F. Wright a script to follow when recording a message for congressman Walsh support.
- Assembly Biographies 2/25/98
- A letter containing the names and addresses of Strong Walsh Supports from Martin E. Voss
- An email from Dwayne Kratt of members that have placed messages on Military constituents phones.
- Petition for Review, Illinois Commerce Commission January 23, 1998
- NRCC letter about Incumbent funding
- Pamphlet to Walsh from the Election Commissioners' Association
- A thank you for attending the Congressional Forum Dinner from John Linder on June 18, 1998
- A Financial plan for PAC and individuals form the NRCC
- A copied letter to John Chick of the Conservative Party of Cayuga County June 10, 1998
- PRO Business Picks for 1998
- Telephone survey letter
- Letter about Setting the record straight from John Linder June 19, 1998
- New York State Board of Elections Annual Report 1997
- A letter outlining the services available to a candidate from the NRCC
- A letter to Jim from the NRCC asking for support of a fellow Republican in New Mexico
- A Letter on campaign stationery to people of the district asking for political support of Walsh.
- Talking points on Fire and Emergency Services
-January 4, 1997- an original letter to Walsh campaign about a mix-up of a donation.
- A copy of a letter about usage of property during campaign time, such as computers and phone in the House.
- A fax to all staff concerning the NRCC Legal Advisory.
- A reminder to record a message to military constituents
- July 14, 1999- a Caterers pamphlet
- Mass Mailing Pre-election cut off- October 23, 1997
- A thank you to Walsh on November 17, 1997- from Credit Union Center
- Advisory Opinion NO. 97-1- from ten State Board of Elections September 3, 1997
- An address for Jim Reynolds
- News article from August 7, 1997
- Republican National Committee- Broadcast Services Department- a bill for services
- A copied letter to Walsh from Kenneth D. Phelps III, LMEPAC Manger concerning a contribution sent to the 1998 Primary Election Campaign.
- A copied letter from the Kemper company contributing to Walsh's' campaign
- A letter sent to Bernadette A. Budde addressing the reason for his absence at an event
- July 1997, Campaigns and Elections Magazine.
- Record- Federal Election Commission July 1997
- A copied two page letter addressed to Mr. Turley concerning the Democratic National Committee Complaint Against the Coalition and NRCC.
- Receipt to the US Postal Service
- A fax from Kim Jordan to Michael Young about Rothenberg for Congress.
- Multiple copied donation checks.
- Bank Statements for Rothenberg