Campaign of 1990 ~Walsh vs. Murray
Envelope contains- October 10 and 11 Poll estimates from a teacher friend named Jeff, targeting considerations, congressional club committee, 1990 election cycle- events, total expenses in the campaign cycle, 101 congress leg. record 1st session
- Thank you letters to supporters and donation givers after attending a breakfast.
- State of NY board of elections- formal opinions 1974-MArch, 1990
- Republican National committee chairman's report
- Phone Message
- Invitation from President G. W. Bush to a dinner in honor of the Republican vice chairmen
- Itinerary for the dinner
- Names and addresses for important people on the campaign trail
- FYI recent clippings of interest-from all over the country
- Correspondence with House of Reps. and the National Republican Committee.
- "Can socialism survive the '90s?" News article from the Syracuse Post 5/15/90