The Walsh Center stands parallel to De La Roche Hall. It is connected to the other building by a glass corridor which preserves a view of the older building's original front entrance.
The Walsh building is named for William F. Walsh, a 1934 graduate of St. Bonaventure, mayor of Syracuse in the 1960s, and a 3-term congressman in the 1970's. It is the home of computer science, laboratory and classroom space, biology labs, organic and general chemistry labs, a Natural World lab, a 150-seat indoor amphitheater, and faculty offices. The Walsh Center and De La Roche are not only equipped to teach the sciences, they also employ green technologies in order to run more efficiently.
De La Roche Hall
Last updated: February 16, 2015