Francis Hall

Francis Hall was opened as Christ the King Seminary in 1951. It was desinged by architect Cajetan Baumann, O.F.M.

When the Seminary relocated to East Aurora in 1974, the building was acquired by the university and renamed Francis Hall. It now houses University Advancement and University Relations. It is used for housing graduate students and other students requesting single rooms. Francis also provides a home for archival, periodical and monographic materials that no longer fit in Friedsam Memorial Library. The publications' warehouse for the Franciscan Institute is located here.

For more information about Francis Hall, click here.
Return to the Walking Tour Homepage.

Previous Stop:
Garden Apartments

Next Stop:

Last updated: July 12, 2018