Built in 1953, Robinson Hall is named for Archbishop Paschal Robinson who was the founder of The Laurel. In 1953, Rob/Fal was built to replace wooden army barracks that were constructed to house students after World War II. The building holds about 250 students and contains about 300 twin bedrooms. It also houses Security Services and other offices. In 2014, Robinson and Falconio Halls received a $7.5 million upgrade, including improvements to students' rooms, common spaces, card key access, hallways, restrooms, and laundry facilities.
McGinley-Carney Center for Franciscan Ministry
Last updated: July 12, 2018