Falconio Hall was built attached to Robinson Hall in 1953. The lobby that connected the two buildings was removed in 2004 to open up the entranceway of the Richter Center. The building was named for Cardinal Diomede Falconio, the 2nd President of the University. Fal also houses about 250 students and contains 300 twin bedrooms. In 2014, Robinson and Falconio Halls received a $7.5 million upgrade, including improvements to students' rooms, common spaces, card key access, hallways, restrooms, and laundry facilities.
Last updated: July 11, 2018