The Friary is home to the Friars of the University. Previously, they had lived in the original monastery, which burned in 1930, Devereux Hall, Francis Hall, while it was Christ the King Seminary, and Doyle Hall, which was built as a friary. The new friary was designed by Stetson-Harza Architects and opened in 1986. It includes a living room, dining room, kitchen, workshops, chapel and bedrooms.
Last updated: July 11, 2018