Black Oak

William F. Walsh Science Center
imagge image
A Black Oak tree once stood in the Robinson-Falconio circle. The pieces of the wall in the William F. Walsh Science Center were created from this one-hundred year old tree to honor St. Bonaventure's past and future legacies. The Black Oak used to be known as the Yellow Oak due to the yellow pigment of its inner bark.
Black Oak Tree near Rob-Fal in 1955

The St. Bonaventure University Home Page

Last updated: 04/16/2014